General Manager, Agri-Women’s Development Trust (AWDT)
AWDT is a growing and dynamic charitable trust that equips and supports women to generate economic, social and environmental progress in the primary sector and rural communities. We research, design and deliver development programmes throughout New Zealand in partnership with industry.
An amazing opportunity exists for the right person to lead this business into the future as General Manager with the Board of Trustees including Founder Lindy Nelson. The role will report directly to the Chair of the Board of Trustees.
The General Manager will be responsible for leading and developing the team of internal staff, financial management, the exceptional execution of operational plans to deliver on AWDT’s strategy, and cultivating and growing strong relationships with partners and key stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- High EQ and the desire to continue your own personal development
- Strong staff leadership and development skills
- Proven performance in operational delivery
- Experience in financial management
- Commitment to providing great customer experience
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
- The courage to continually improve, debate and to lead change
You’ll value and role model the same things we do: supporting others, a trusted and inclusive environment, and creating positive change.
This is a full-time position and will be based out of the Eketahuna office. Some flexibility is available re work hours and there will be some out of area travel.
Applications close 5pm Friday 26 October 2018. Please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.