Wāhine Māia, Wāhine Whenua (WMWW)
Engaging wāhine as critical farming partners
Wāhine Māia, Wāhine Whenua (UYFB) engages Māori women as critical farming partners by building business knowledge, skills and confidence.
Skills and confidence to contribute more effectively to the business are built in a supportive environment with other like-minded wāhine.
This programme has been funded by the Red Meat Profit Partnership (RMPP).
Hear from our graduates & whakaihuwaka
- Graduates and whakaihuwaka
- Maraea Herbert-Pickering
- Bettina Reid
- Ngati Rangi Tawhio
Graduates and whakaihuwaka
Ngati Rangi Tawhio
Our expert facilitators provide personalised learning in a trusted, supportive environment.
- how to measure farm performance and potential
- how to add value as a more engaged critical farming partner
- business planning to improve farm performance
- the drivers and language of your farming business
- how to find and assess financial information.
Your commitment - Te roa
You need to commit to a 3-day wānanga opening with a powhiri from 8:30am on Friday through to Sunday, where the prorgamme will conclude with a graduation ceremony and hakari at 1:00pm. Wāhine Māia, Wāhine Whenua has been funded by the Red Meat Profit Partnership, which aims to increase capability in New Zealand’s red meat sector. Each programme is limited to 20 participants.