Our values define who we are and everything we do - relationships with our partners, our participants and their families, our team.
- As a critical partner to primary industry, we enable and support people to address challenges and create opportunities.
- Our unique culture supports women’s needs, potential and aspirations in a trusted environment in an on-going and structured way.
Keeping it real
- Development and support that meets the specific needs of women in primary industries and rural communities. Throughout their lives and careers. From grass-roots farming to boardrooms.
- Creating new conversations by listening to women, building confidence and supporting them.
- Opening new doors for industry to directly engage with farmers.
Creating positive change
- In women’s lives when they find their purpose and fulfil their potential.
- In communities, businesses and industries – for people, the planet, profit and progress.
This message is only visible to admins:
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click here to Troubleshoot.